Wednesday, 27 May 2015

English Test; 1


  •  Put the verbs in brackets into the correct tense. Use will, going to or the present continuous.

1. Be careful! You .......................(fall).
2. I think I ........................(rent) this DVD. Have you seen it?
3. There are dark clouds in the sky. It ...................(rain).
4. Next week, we ......................(travel) to Spain on holiday. Here are the tickets.


  •  Rewrite the sentences in the passive voice.

1. They make bagpipes from sheepskin.
...................................................................
2. Venice holds a film festival every year.
...................................................................
3. Philip Pullman wrote Northern Lights.
...................................................................


  •   Put the verbs in brackets into the correct tense.

1. If I ................... (know) you were coming, I would have baked a cake.
2. If people ......................(recycle) more, they would save natural resources.
3. Tim .............................( not/forget) Jane's birthday if he had written it in his diary.


  •   Write complete sentences use present perfect or past simple.

1. John/ yesterday/scuba diving/go/ afternoon.

2. week/We/not see/ a/ for/ Carlos.

3. ever/ you/a/ghost/ see?


  •   Translate the words into Albanian language.

Citizenship-.....................                     cape-.......................             pumpkin seeds-..................
mall-.........................                           shy-..........................          necklace-...........................
divide-.........................                        curse-........................         suit-....................................
hand on a minute-......................          spill-.........................          pet-.....................................


  •   Write the past simple of the verbs.

draw-.................      sing-...............    celebrate-.....................   wear-.....................
forgive-...............     travel-.............    have-...........................   go-........................

watch-..................    drive-..............   paint-............................   dance-....................

No comments:

Post a Comment